GM’s Driver at Marriott International
Marriott International is a leading global lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: GM’s Driver
Job Number: 160019S6
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask “why” when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it’s a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Transport General Manager from/to assigned destinations using property vehicle.
- Document all trips prior to the start of and at the conclusion of each trip.
- Park vehicle in designated location when not in use.
- Inspect property vehicles for damage and cleanliness.
- Check tire pressure and fluid levels for property vehicle, and refuel as necessary.
- Notify appropriate personnel of any vehicle maintenance needs.
- Document all vehicle incidents (i.e., damages, accidents) and provide reports of incidents to manager/supervisor.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; exchange information with other employees using electronic devices (e.g., Nextel, pagers and two-way radios, email).
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online