Graduate Medical Sales Specialists at Servier Nigeria
Servier is the leading French independent pharmaceutical company, present in 146 countries with over 21 400 employees and a turnover for 2014 of 4 billion euros.
25% of Servier's annual turnover is reinvested in Research & Development, reflecting the company’s dedication to its research mission of innovation and discovery to treat unmet medical needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Specialist
- Servier is a Pharmaceutical Company in Nigeria with growing Product portfolio and workforce.
- The company as part of its expansion plan will be recruiting Medical Sales Specialist in Lagos.
- Servier seeks enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to fill the role of Medical Sales Specialist across the country.
- We are seeking individuals that are truly willing to impact a change . Individuals that are very enthusiastic about winning for our patients in Africa.
- Should you be an individual interested in seeking a clear career growth plan in a true multinational pharmaceutical company, then Servier is for you.
- This role is a multi-faceted position that requires a lot of travels.
- As a Medical Sales Specialist you are responsible for sale and promotions of Pharmaceutical products under the flagship of our local distributor.
- You would promote the company’s products by utilizing clinical knowledge including, but not limited to, organizing product campaigns and clinical training sessions.
- As a Medical Sales Specialist, you are also required to assist in product demonstrations and display of product lines conferences. You are to complete other tasks presented to you by management that will promote company growth and support of our customers in the assighned territor
Desired Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate would have extensive sales and clinical background.
- B Pharm or BS/BA degree Life Sciences
- 0-2 years Experience in Healthcare
- Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Ability to Travel 50%
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online