Project Surveyors at 360 Degree Habitats Limited
360 Degree Habitat Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Surveyor
- Contribute to achieving project objectives through the provision of financial reporting to ensure the project achieves or exceed budgeted targets.
- Place supply chain orders in accordance with the procurement schedule.
- Ensure subcontract orders accurately reflect the main contract requirements and scope of works.
- Accurately value, certify and issue any relevant payment notices for the subcontract works in accordance with the conditions of their subcontract.
- Ensure all subcontract documentation is SHE Group policy compliant
- Ensure all team members understand project accountabilities and objectives
- Regularly monitor project objectives and facilitate a change in process where appropriate
- Demonstrate understanding of internal and external tender strategies/ build up
- Agree external valuations/ cash flow to maximise project value
- Interact with the project team to maximise project procurement, production and commercial strategies
- Agree and produce main and sub contract final accounts with the Surveying Manager
- Ability to form and develop relationships with client, design teams and supply chain
- Ensure that external valuations are submitted in accordance with conditions of the main contract and that payments are received by the due date
- Complete CVC reports as directed, ensuring they accurately reflect the current position on site and the final profit projection.
- Manage and minimise non recoverable costs on projects.
- Identify potential disputes in a timely manner to Line Manager.
- Achieve timely and equitable resolution of client and supply chain final accounts.
- Actively support business priorities and values and promote the company externally.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Must be qualified at degree level in Quantity Surveying or any other related degree.
- A full successful track record in financial management and cost control on projects.
- A successful track record of procurement.
- A detailed knowledge of relevant contract conditions.
- Requires a detailed knowledge of industry standards and methods
- Demonstrate a high level of self organization, coordination and planning
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Must be a team player and integrate easily with others
- Extensive knowledge of relevant computer software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project.
- Valid driving licence.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2016.
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should send their applications via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org