Senior Operations Executives (Pharmacy) at Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited
Gilead is a Limited Liability Pharmaceutical Company Registered in Uganda in 1999. The company has both a retail and and Import/distribution division; the former has a large network of retail outlets in Uganda.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Operations Executive (Pharmacy)
- Provide quotations to clients
- Handle Purchase Order/invoicing/credit note
- Handle receipt of stock to system.
- Filing of incoming and outgoing invoices
- Answer to queries from customer/supplier
- Assist in packing/labeling of stock
- Assist to pack stock according to invoice to customer
- Feedback on replenishment of stock to facilitate ordering of new stock.
- Co-ordinate between pick-up and delivery or orders.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate superior
- HND/B.Sc/BA with at least 3 years' relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of medical / pharmaceutical products will be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good attitude and willing to learn.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV's/Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.